Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samir Roy   04 October 2015

Regarding sc certificate affidavit

Hi To all

I have a query regarding  caste certificate. My name is Samir Roy and it is a gifted title as many would know it was bestowed in times of zamindar to one of my ancestors and since then we have been using the same. Now , the thing is I have got my SC certificate issued and would like to know whether i have to file an affidavit for the same .. if yes then what should be the format for the same as I dont know what was the previous title that my ancestors used before they started using roy.

Any help towards this would be appreciated .

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2015

Affidavit is not required after getting SC certificate from the authorities. it is required only before getting the certificate. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 October 2015

For what certificate you assume that you wish to file Affidavit.

1)There is nothing in a name.  One may call himself Raju, or Chakravarti but may belong to SC/ST.

2)The caste certificate is issued on the basis of father's caste and on inquiry and not on the basis of a name being given by elders.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 October 2015

You already have a SC community certificate, what else is the affidavit required to be fled and before whom?  Why do you get entangled into unnecessary legal jargon or complications without any need for it?, just shed all your such unwarranted fears and proceed with what you possess peacefully without any fear about anything related to this..

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 July 2016

Author need to answer expert query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register