Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay pratap singh   11 September 2015

Regarding pursuing the llb 3 years cource for working profes

Sir,

i am a working professional (working hours 8.0 a.m to 4.30 p.m),can i persue the LLB 3 years cource from a law college which are agree to arrange the classes in morning/evening shift.whether BCI allows for this...kindly clarify..

Learning

9 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 September 2015

are you in government service.if yes then you got to get permission from your department avail leave and then pursue the course because you cant do a full time degree while you are working full time

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2015

If you have obtained permission from  your employer for pursuing the LL.B course and if the evening college provides full time regular course then your course will be recognised by bar council subject to other prevailing conditions. 

vijay pratap singh   05 February 2016

dear sir, as i m pursuing LLB in evening class(from 5 pm to 10pm) ,i have heard that BCI allows evening class upto 7 pm only.The college has given me that the classes will be conducted from 5.00pm in written and accordingly conducted the classes.will my degree be valid after completion.I am having permission from my employer (public sector enterprice).Can i practice as advocate when ever i want as a layer after completing my LLB degree as a  lawyer (after resigning) .

Please suggest and confirm..

vijay pratap singh   22 February 2016

Sir,From where I can confirm that my college is authorised for evening classes..pls...confirm

Sir,From where I can confirm that my college is authorised for evening classes..pls...confirm

Sir,From where I can confirm that my college is authorised for evening classes..pls...confirmu

Sir,From where I can confirm that my college is authorised for evening classes..pls...confirmu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register