LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nizam shaikh (Salesman)     13 September 2019

Regarding RTI

i have submit a request about my matter and ask them to inquire but until now there is no response i updated reminder but then also they are not providing any details matter is about my marrage she has done secound marrage and she have a child she stays in UP but i am in mumbai and she file case against me and my family we are facing more problem and I hoped that In way Of RTI police and verify and provide me some evidence.

Can Anyone Please suggest me what to do? Is there is any other way by online or anything i can Say all matter and i can get help as soon as possible.

waiting for your help

thanks

Learning

9 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 September 2019

You have a family law matter if you’re faced with issues concerning:

• Separation;
  • Divorce;
  • Children, including the time they spend with each parent;
  • Dividing family property between you and your spouse;
  • Determining who will live in the family home;
  • Support for you, your partner or your children after your relationship ends;
  • Adoption; and
  • Child protection (Children’s Aid Society matters).

Unless your issues are urgent, it’s a good idea to do some research on the options available to you to resolve your family issues. Talking to a lawyer can help you understand your options and the steps that make the most sense in your case. It will also give you a better idea of your rights and responsibilities.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 September 2019

The purpose of RTI is seeking information that is not exempted and available in the material form with public authority.  Some authorities might have prescribed a format and fixed fees ranging from Rs.10/-.  RTI Application with fees is main requisite for seeking information under RTI Act.

There is no question or reference as "inquiry" related to RTI.  You can only seek information from designated Public Information officer of a Public Authority if the PIO fails to provide information or deny information within 30 days from receiving your RTI Application, you have to prefer First Appeal against such deemed denial of information to that superior officer of PIO who is designated as First Appellate Authority under RTI Act.  If FAA also to provide any orders against your first appeal within 30 days from receipt of your first appeal, you have to file second appeal before Information Commission.

First study the rules and regulations under RTI available in Public authority's website.

Matters related to marriage are personal information exempted under RTI.

Contact a local advocate who is expert in muslim law for a remedy and with RTI you can only get information available in records.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 September 2019

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

You have not been able to convey your problem.

Originally posted by : nizam shaikh
i have submit a request about my matter and ask them to inquire but until now there is no response i updated reminder but then also they are not providing any details matter is about my marrage she has done secound marrage and she have a child she stays in UP but i am in mumbai and she file case against me and my family we are facing more problem and I hoped that In way Of RTI police and verify and provide me some evidence. Can Anyone Please suggest me what to do? Is there is any other way by online or anything i can Say all matter and i can get help as soon as possible.waiting for your helpthanks

ask them

WHOM DID YOU ASK

i have submit a request about my matter and ask them to inquire but until now there is no response i updated reminder but then also they are not providing any details matter is about my marrage she has done secound marrage and she have a child she stays in UP but i am in mumbai and she file case against me and my family we are facing more problem and I hoped that In way Of RTI police and verify and provide me some evidence. Can Anyone Please suggest me what to do? Is there is any other way by online or anything i can Say all matter and i can get help as soon as possible.waiting for your helpthanks

inquire

RTI IS NOT A PROCEDURE TO ASK GOVT BODY TO INQUIRY.  YOU CAN JUST ASK FOR THE EXISTING INFORMATION AND CANNOT COMPEL THEM TO CREATE INFORMATION FOR YOU

matter is about my marrage

IF THE ISSUE PERTAINS TO YOUR MARIAGE THEN YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF THE FUL FACTS AND NOT THE GOVT DEPTT.  PLEASE ELABORATE WHEAT DO YOU MEAN.

matter is about my marrage

WHO IS SHE?

In way Of RTI police and verify and provide me some evidence.

SIMPOLY BECAUSE RTI ACT IS PASSED IN 2005, THEN POLICE DOES NOT BECOME PRIVATE4 DETECTIVES WHO WILL CHARGE JUST RS 10/- AND PROVIDE YOU THE EVIDENCE.  THEY ARE EMPOWERED TO COLLECT EVIDENCE ONLY IN CASE OF CRIME BEING INVESTIGATED BY THEM.

RTI CAN BE USED ONLY TO DERIVE THE INFORMATION WHICDH IS ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF GOVT DEPTT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register