LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehulkumar (Nil)     10 November 2015

Question regarding marriage certificate at 2 places

I married to a girl in Rajasthan one and half years ago. I could not register the marriage immidiately then as my temporary residence was in Bangalore. I was need to get a marriage certifcate while I was in Bangalore. I therefore got a marriage certificate in Karnataka. But unfortunately , I did not had a valid address proof as the rental agreement , e-aadhar , vechile registration all were not being accepted. Hence the agent used a address which I was not a part of . If I search on google map , I dont get that address anywhere. I have not used that marriage certificate yet anywhere. I want to get a new marriage certificate at my home town in rajasthan which has a right address. It is with same person,same date,same place and ceremony. Althoug I know that marriage certi is not a proof of address, I may use this certficate for visa purpose etc and hence do not want any loophole. Please advise if I can go ahead to make it or is there a better way to get the things done.I want to get it done in a day or two and hence quick help would be appreciated, 

Learning

12 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 November 2015

Marriage certificate is proof that you (name of the groom) married xxxxxxxxxx(name of the bride) at....................on.dated...................     Hence if the names of the bride and groom, date of marriage and place is tallied with your names etc. then no problems.  But if you go to registration with another address it will be a problem.

Thanks for replying...I have the same address of marriage garden but instead have a difference in my personal address. Now I want to use my permanent address on marriage certificate instead of the wrong temporary address... Would that be a problem This is because the marriage certificate mentions my present address as well. Please let me know if it is a Problem?

Thanks for replying...I have the same address of marriage garden but instead have a difference in my personal address. Now I want to use my permanent address on marriage certificate instead of the wrong temporary address... Would that be a problem This is because the marriage certificate mentions my present address as well. Please let me know if it is a Problem?

It would be great if you can reply to my queries. There are duplicates posted by mistake. Please ignore them and use one of them,

(Guest)

Tereko koi aur kaam dhanda nahi he kya?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register