LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (ma)     21 July 2011

Query

Thanks for answering my queries and providing me relief:).case is 420,467,417,drug and cosmetic act sec 28.

so i have final hearing on 25th.i am still not named in the FIR.i am just named by the accused wo is in the custody as an co-accused.FIR was filed on 5-10th may 2011.

if on that day( 25th) i get bail (which is likely) no issues.

but say if bail is denied then i will surrender.in that case

1) if no chargesheet is filed in 90 days( of filing of fir) i will also be eligible for statutory bail( even i may have spent less then 20 days in custody and not full 90 days).

2)if chargesheet is filed as there is no reason for interogation required so i can ask for regular bail and it would be easy also,right?

90 days chargesheet period is counted from filing of fir,right?

plzzzzzz help me sir.

regards and respect

Learning

2 Replies

advocate ravi (asst lawyer)     22 July 2011

In 138 NI matter  appeal is filed  in session and session had directed to deposit the 20percent of amount ,however the accused had settle the matter with the complainant buy paying him the  entire cheque amount . But things is that the court had issued the warrant against him ,plz suggest me what summission should i make before the session and should i accused had pay the deposit the 20 percent amount before the court. 

Thanking you

Ravi Mishra

ram (ma)     26 July 2011

hello kind ppl, please reply. its really important. regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register