I am planning to Purchase a revenue site in Bangalore. This Site comes under BBMP but it does not have DC conversion or A Khatha.
7.2 Acres of Agriculture land was purchased by Mr.A in 1988.
Mr. A Gave Registered GPA to Mr. B in 1994 for the entire 7.2 Acres
Mr. B formed layout and Sold Site Number 99 to Mrs. C aged 35 and Ms. D aged 9 (Minor represented by Mother Mrs.C) in 1995.
Mrs C (Supposed to be Aged 45 but Document it is mentioned 35) and Ms D Aged (19) gave Notary GPA (Unregistered) to Mr.V
Now Mr.V is trying to sell the property to me.
1.Is the Unregistered Notary GPA is valid?
2. How do I determine the Notary GPA is not cancelled?
3. I would like to request Mrs.C and Ms.D to come and execute sale deed. But unfortunately Ms. D is in USA and difficult for her to come. What are the options I have?
4. I do not have much choice because this site I am getting due to some complication I experienced in another property. Either I take it or loose it. I only need to pay the registration fees.
5. I understand I first register the Notary GPA by paying stamp duty then again register the property in my name using sale deed. In such case I need to pay twice stamp duty and registration fees? any work around?
6. Any other precautionary measure I need to take?
Appreciate if you could guide me.