LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri (Manager)     04 September 2018

Prove documents obtained under RTI.

Please can someone guide me how to prove true copies of signed statement and police complaint filed by wife ,when she had denied the same copies on oath . Also if the concerned police station were she has made such complaint , presently says that the records of complaints being old are distroyed and I can't get them again via RTI . How do I prove such documents? please can expect guide me ,I urgently need advice on this .

Learning

10 Replies

RAJENDRA PRASAD (ADVOCATE AT SECUNDERABAD BAR ASSOCIATION HYDERABAD TELANGANA STATE )     04 September 2018

which year document ? 

when it is closed by police ?

RAJENDRA PRASAD (ADVOCATE AT SECUNDERABAD BAR ASSOCIATION HYDERABAD TELANGANA STATE )     04 September 2018

which year document ? 

when it is closed by police ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

Has PIO of police replied in writing?

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     04 September 2018

ask police under which law, circular or notification they have destroyed documents

Usually DCP is PIO and CP is CPIO.

IT is not expected that they shall post irresponsible reply that too under RTI..

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     04 September 2018

My concern is whether documents pertaing to this are destroyed or all the documents of same period.

Pursue with PIO, CPIO to reply in writing.

Sri (Manager)     04 September 2018

The documents are dated in year 2014. I have got a written reply from the police inspector stating that they are distroyed as the documents are old .

1. you can write Appealate authority .

2. take certified copies from Hn'ble Court . 

1. you can write Appealate authority .

( or )

2. take certified copies from Hon'ble Court .   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register