Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmender (Production Manager)     16 July 2013

Property law

Dear Sir,

Pls note we have a Agriculture land on that we are the tenants from 1970-71 to till date. as well land type has been changed to gair mumkin plot.

the land is related to us as Gair Maorsi in favour of my grandmother, who has passed away in 2003. also from starting entrry in 1970 the 09 the column of laggan has written as "Ba wajah bai".

Could someone will help me on this topic is we can file the suit for Owner possesion on this particular land.

Lawyers advise is strongly recommended. and ready to discuss seprately.

land belong to gurgaon haryana.

regards

Dharmeder SIngh

91-9911947494

Learning

2 Replies

prince gahlawat (Advocate)     05 August 2013

I think your Grandfather got it converted as his separate earned property, as far as i know `gair marusi` is a term for sepeately earned property and since your Grandfather died in 2003 the property will dvelve upon his heirs unless he has specifically alloted it to someone else in his will. If he has died without a will that is intestate then his heirs will take share according to Hindu Succession act. I am not sure what `ba wajah bai` is, will try to find it for you. Take further advice from an expert in the field and good luck with ur predicament.

Dharmender (Production Manager)     05 August 2013

Respected Sir,

Thanks for kind interest.

Sir 

here i am mentioing a new Query related to one of my huge tragedy case which happened with our Family. and want a wound appreciate feedback from all Related Concern. it would be very grateful for me.

There is some agriculture land in Gurgaon  X. actully X property was related to my Grandmother's father Richipal SIngh and Agar SIngh (Tau of Grandmother) son of Gulab Singh.

the Agar Singh had no child and already deceased. so their is only her wife in normal will. beside Mr Richipal singh had three daughter Ashrafi, Prem, Sohan bai named. and no son.Sharbati devi wife of Richipal Singh already deceased on 13-06-1956. and the hindu sucsseion act comes in 17 june 1956.

our long relation but comes first in blood relation have made a fake Adoption (as far as i know... i have to check deeply) on his name Ramkaran singh Defendent no 1 via motation 1627 dt-8-10-1956.

on the other hand the younger brother of Defendent no 1 Balbir SIngh (strong headed) had took half of share of Total land on his name via motation 1628 DT-15-10-1956.altough all land should be comes as our ancestor property through after applicable of Hindu Sucsession act. and in fact we have filled a suit against the defndents and almost got the case in our favour but the last moments as per the heared scenario (our Grandmother had made a Compromise wit the defendent in pressure of some emotional blackmails and threatning sepratly).

the compromise as mentioned. ""except the Given land YY, plantiff leaves the claims for other land".

thus suit is decreed to us as per Judgement"" Decree is subject to compromised sheet which shall be a part of the decree sheet". but final decree has mentioned some other killa no and measring land also diffrent. Query 1 for Challange the Suit.

Query 2 for Challange the Suit. can we challage the suit on the ground of this"" our guardian has told us earlier that we have some other land except the disputed land which some area in Khasra no and some has Gair mumkin makkan" so i wanted to know can i reopen Or suit a file for bal land which are not include in the suit against the defendents.

Query 3 for Challange the Suit. Can we challange the subjected suit on any kind of act of law which has relief pertain to overruled the compromised sheet.

Disputed land appx-16 acre

at last i would request to all Advocates and concerned to pls help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Dharmender Sigh

91-9911947494

Gurgaon

Attached File : 957502503 kursinama.xlsx downloaded: 76 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register