Property issue

Dear Sir/Mam,

My father had self aquired property. He had Two Married Daughters, one married son. He did not do any will to anybody's favour before his death. After my father's death 8 years back, my brother took pocession of our house & property. I am the youngest married daughter. 

After 5 years of my father'sdeath, I have been forced to get signature to relinquish my share in the property in the name of my brother and the same paper was registered in the court.

Now, I would like to get back my share in the property. 

Pl. let me know what is the procedure of getting back.

Thanking you in anticipation

Sincerely yours

Mrs. Mahua Das


You have relinquished by a registered deed.

How do you expect it to be set aside?


What is the opinion of your own lawyer?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu