Property in name of father

Dear Legal Experts,

We are 3 childrens to my father, 2 sis and i my self, both sis married and settled.

All my earning i bought the property in name of my father.

Now as he is getting old, query is regarding property.

What shall we do now?

1. Get done the HIBA

2. Transfer all the property on my name by getting surrendering of ownership at registrar office?

3. getting a one single valid will for all the property?

Experts please suggest the best option or any thing which one will be best in practice, economical and feseable.

PS: as such there are no issues from sisters side, ready to sign if required.
Plz respond




Hiba is verbal consent. 2) Ask your father to transfer entire property on your name, because after his death even if bought by your earnings, it will become the ancestral property. 3) Even valid Will can be challenged after the death of your father. So, your sisters who are agree now, may challenge the Will after the demise of your father.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu