Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   28 February 2016

Property dispute

Hello,

So basically my father is partner in 2 Partnership Firms. 1 Firm Property is in MIDC F & another Firm Property is in Marine Lines

There are 3 partners (real brothers) in both the firms. The eldest brother is having all the original property firm papers. The youngest brother is also using both the properties for their own work. My father is the middle brother and uses 1 office in 2nd property

Now the eldest borther does not give any income from both the firms and refuse to get seperate even after my father has requested from last 2 years. We told them it's now time as my father is also getting old but he refuse to get seprated. He has also told him to go for legal action if my father wants to. 

No income from the company profits, no space given equally as a partner must have from the property, does not want to give original property papers, does not want to get seperated, does not want to sign on any paper or even write anything on any paper, does not want to meet or even talk. 

It's becoming hard for us to handle this situation. What are the best possible things we can do at this moment because we need to get seperated as we are in financial problems.

Your help will be appreciate a lot

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 February 2016

Sir, First of all send a legal notice claiming your share .. . I feel that will work .... In case it does not work then we can file suit against them for recovery of the same ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     28 February 2016

Dear Querist,

You have to file suit for liquidation of firms and distrubution of assests or for arbritation if another patners want to buy your shares.

Anand   28 February 2016

Thank you for your replies. I also wanted to know how to get the property papers copy through RTI or if there is any other way out legally?

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 March 2016

You Can Apply for Copy of Documents with the Concern Sub-Registrar Office. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register