Property dispute!

I'll keep it to the point.
1. plot of land currently in son's name. plot is vacant. plot is located in Goa. none of the parties hereby are goans by birth or domicile.
2. plot purchased in 2010, father paid full amount with cheque. property registered on son's name.
3. son not taking care of elderly father. so father wants that money back that he paid for the plot in 2010.

does the father have any legal right to file a case against son to recover the money he paid for the plot by cheque.?


Let he issue legal notice if he denies file suit against him for recovery of property and also for maintenance u125crpc teach lesson to son

Total likes : 1 times


thank u Shashi Dhara, so you are saying that there is provision in law where father can get back the money that he paid his son from his account to buy the plot on son's name.
plus father also has right to maintenance under crpc125.
Retired employee.

Make an application before Collector stating about son neglecting father and let the laid down process for recording such improper care of parents son is recorded.  Then approach to a sincere advocate for proper solution.


thank you Prasad ji. well so far I understand from you and Shashi that there is confirmed procedure to file for maintenance under crpc125.
But, getting the money paid for the property remains uncertain and as per you it's best to approach a competent lawyer.

You can also approach the State Legal Aid Cell in case ,the father- complai nant is in bad financial state.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu