Probate - different steps after the orders

In a Probate case, the judge has issued the orders to issue probate, after court fee and ADMINISTRATIVE BOND CUM SURETY has been deposited.

Q1. Can any Government servant give the security, without papers of the property?

Q2. Can a person, who has property in joint name with his wife, give surety while his wife is not available?

Q3. After the above steps and receipt of Probate, what are steps for release of security?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu