percautionary procedure/action for fake dowry case/complaint

Hello Madam/Sir,

I will be very grateful to you for providing me such information. Please advise me how to protect myself/my family by Fake dowry case/complaint if my wife does so. We are supposed to have upfront conversion with my wife and her family for separation/divorce as we have been cheated by them as they provided us false information to get my YES to marry their girl, even girl also told me that wrong information personally. Please let me know the procedure /preventive action for fake dowry complaint. Kindly provide me solution asap.

Very grateful , Please provide me info/solution asap



HR Consultant

Be clam, let elders resolve if possible.

Write matremonial history with important dates/incidents on paper.

If initiated , start collecting all the evidences and proofs as defendent is liable to prove innocence.

Make a habit to record communication if still there.

Discuss with an expert local lawyer.





The great legislators of our country are still to come up with vaccine for fake dowry case and fake cases.


You can either secure AB or simply surrender and go for regular bail.  If you have taken dowry, give it back, its not only legally wrong, but morally wrong, you take money from wife side, wife side will treat you like sh*t + file a host of cases and you wont know what to do.


And take mutual divorce.  If you have not taken dowry, then fight all cases to the end, dont give up.


Speak to ur inlaws and see if you can settle for MCD,at the same time record all calls/conversations and try best to gather evidence to protect urself (in case they make any false allegations of dowry in future). In doing so keep ur EGO aside. Musibat ke samay gadhe ko papa banana pade to bhi theek hai.


At first send some relative/friend from ur side to their place and diffuse the heat. Let that person touch upon MCD and at same time record any fake allegations/threats they give. That person should be a clever/neutral person and ego proof :) 

During this period contact local lawyer and get AB, as advised by other experts

Ur a husband , even if you are right u will have to tread cautiously and gather evidences to defend urself. If you have taken dowry then u need to WORRY. If not then fight the case on Merits. Agar darr gaye to tumhe aur daraya jayega, remember this !


(Read simliar cases on this forum and u will get answers to all ur worries)




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x