Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samit   29 October 2016

Pay revision arrears not settled to employee.

My appeal and request details:

Name : SAMIT KUMAR GHOSH

Ex- employee of HPCL Visakh Refinery

Employment No. 193175

Designation : Maintenance Technician (RW-3)

Worked Duration : 28.02.2007 to 30.11.2010

Resigned though proper channel and accepted by corporation.

SUB:  Pay revision arrears  not settled to employee.

During my worked tenure pay revision was due from 01.07.2007 onwards and  it was settled on 07.01.2012. After resigned from HPCL on 30.11.2010, they told after pay revision they will settle my (wages )arrears payment  and final settlement will done.

This pay revision took  4 years 5 months  later. When I asked to settle my balanced wages as per new basic. They refused and replied  through letter:

“As per Clause 1 of LTS MOU dated 07.01.2012, all permanent employees including probationers who were on the pay roll of the Corporation as on the date of singing of LTS are eligible to receive the LTS arrears. Further, as per Clause 3 of the same document, employees who have retired from the services of the corporation, expired or promoted to management cadre after 01.07.2007 are also eligible to receive the arrear payment. “

1.How management and Union will decide that resigned employee will not  get balanced arrear payment.

2.Why pay revision was done so late to take more than 4 years to go ???

3.For delaying pay revision for more than 4 years who was responsible??

4.Corporation  had taken my work output for the said period and denying to pay my hard earning money (wages) for than 3 years of work.

I applied RTI as well as put into public Grievance cell (CPGRMS) there also same comment and case closed by saying that you are not in the payroll at the said date of LongTermSettlement(LTS) signing of MOU.

Kindly look into that matter and settle my arrear payment with earliest possible time.

May please see the attached of RTI comments and Public grievance report.Now what can i do to proceed further to get my hard earning money back.

please guide with your valuable suggestions.  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register