partition suit - husband wife


Self- acquired property paid and maintained by husband for more than a decade and registered in joint names of Husband and Wife.

Wife has permanent welll paying job but has made no financial contribution.

Both still live together in the property with children. False  498 A case going in Gurgaon court without progress due to delay tactics by wife.

Wife wants to file partition suit ( may have initiated already) without divorce.

Is the suit maintainable or the Wife has to satisfy the court of valid grounds for partition and contribution towards purchase and maintainence  of the property.

Is there an option to pre-empt this move?

Thanks in advance for your help. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x