One degree and one diploma at same time

please tell me , Is it valid two take one diploma course and one degree course at same time in which one course from distance/open mode of education. and can i use it for government jobs .for example BSc and diploma in computer application(dca).

dear summit two degree / diploma same time not valid any institutions like AICTE/NCVT/UGC

Not the best path to take even if it is permitted. At best, concentrate on one area of study and do that thoroughly well. Diploma alongside your graduation degree is to enhance knowledge if you are pursuing a passion.

best essay writing service

pass4sure 300-206 Thanks for sharing the such useful information with us. It is simply awesome. pass4sure 352-001

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. If you have time you can check  Airbnb Gift Card

Thank you for sharing useful information and above useful links. We also posted some useful link whose help you to find zip code of your current location.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu