LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gelvi02   07 November 2019

Objection to rcr

Hi - My wife and I have been staying separately for about 5 years now. In 2017, she filed an RCR which I got to know about only in 2018. After multipe circles to the family court, the judge was finally avaialble in the beginning of this year. He asked us to try settling the matter through mediation. After multiple mediation sessions, it failed and the matter was referred back to the family court. Now the judge asked me to file the obejction for the RCR filed by my wife. I am contensting as party in person. Can someoen share the format for filing the objection?

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   08 November 2019

Originally posted by : gelvi02
Hi - My wife and I have been staying separately for about 5 years now. In 2017, she filed an RCR which I got to know about only in 2018. After multipe circles to the family court, the judge was finally avaialble in the beginning of this year. He asked us to try settling the matter through mediation. After multiple mediation sessions, it failed and the matter was referred back to the family court. Now the judge asked me to file the obejction for the RCR filed by my wife. I am contensting as party in person. Can someoen share the format for filing the objection?

Go through a good lawyer at your local.

its not easy to format without knowing details of you through online.No one will do it from online

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register