Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev D A (Logiitics Manager)     13 July 2016

Non-payment of full & final settlement and relieving letter

Dear Experts,

I had been working as a Branch head with a Private Limited company (Freight & Logistics) based in Mumbai and having its Head office in Gurgaon.

Due to difference of ideologies and the company having no SOP and system in place, I submitted my resignation on 13/05/16 and my last day at work during notice period was 12/06/16. Today it is exactly 2 months since I have submitted my resignation and during the last one month, I have been sending regular reminders to my top management and finance and hr departments. There are just accusation coming from the HO towards losses to the company for accounts I had been handling. Whereas as mentioned above, due to their management having no SOP in place, I cannot be held responsible for their being in an improper state in handling issues.

Around the start of this year, the company had nominated me to attend a 6 day seminar on a work related course for which I received a certification from the conducting authority. Understood from the finance desk at HO that the course fees of approx Rs.20,000/- will be deducted from my final settlement.  CAN the company deduct the course fee from my salary for which they nominated me (for the interest of their company).

Please assist with your guidance towards the above as my job prospects are being hampered due to non availability of a release order from my previous employer.

best regards

Rajeev D A

Also I have understood that

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2016

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=139656

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2016

Why to repeat?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies