No Objection Certificarte(NOC) is not getting issued for job in other psu/govt. dept

Dear Members, Suggestions Needed please

I hope you all are aware of the fact that NOC is needed to change from Govt/PSU to another Govt/PSU Dept.


Kindly help me by guiding me how to take legal action if my employer PSU not issuing NOC on the excuse of administrative reasons.


It is proving us fatal as after certain age, we will not be able to apply for Govt/PSU, Is there any rule/notification or guiding policies for getting NOC from PSU? Or is there lies full discretion in the hands of management for making us work with them whole life. We are not bonded labours.


Can I sue them for permanently discontinuing the NOC for external employment. Freedom to chose employment is our basic fundamental right. isn't it ?  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu