Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     07 March 2010

New NATIONAL SPORT IN INDIA???

Hello all,

I want ur opinions on a very important topic which is the alteration of our national sport.As we all know our national sport , i.e., Hockey is nt getting enough attention either frm the Govt . or frm the Indian Hockey Association.There r several issues which r bringing the sport to reach its extinction. And above all, in India , the majority of the population r very much obsessed towards cricket.So , when the country at present is bothering abt Cricket , then why nt make it our national sport?
Atleast we woulnt have to face the shame tht our national sport is in a shattered condition because it is in a much better position in comparison to Hockey .

Give ur opinions.

Learning

3 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 March 2010

i think FRAUD  will be d next game

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 March 2010

i think FRAUD  will be d next game

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 April 2010

Yes Sree sir, I agree with u Cricket should be made National Game. 

"Atleast we woulnt have to face the shame tht our national sport is in a shattered condition because it is in a much better position in comparison to Hockey ."

Regarding above, if we want to see anything to be ruined and in shameless condition, make it National Game/property or nationalize it and just see the result.

e.g. Public sector uniys, govt. dept. even Air India, when it was in the hand of TATA's , iy was most respectable and profit making Airline.

Once declared National game. cricket too will meet the same fate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register