need a help

Hello everyone

Please forgive me for not being open to all in my writing.  Since this is a public forum, I dont want to publish any details here however, I can reply in detail on the private messages.

Due to undesired / unpleasant interference of my wife's relative who is a lawyer in our married life, continuous legal threats and instigation to my wife for taking me for ride.  There have been a disputes amongst us, to which I am trying to find an amicable solution.  However, because of this particular relative my wife isnt listening to me she is giving me legal threats instead..  

I want to know how can I file a suit on that relative for continuous nuisance cause by her by misguiding and instigating my wife to act against me.

They had openly said that Lawyers do false cases and if we go to the court we will have to listen to the lawyers.  I took this as a threatening for no reason for demolishing my mental peace hence I want to take action against that relative.

Any help will be HIGHLY appreciated.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu