Need 100% advance back from builder

Software Engineer

This is Rajeev Panda.I need legal advice as to how I nca get my advance amount back from builder in Nagpur, whereas its clearly written that in any case 20% amount will be deducted. But the matter is, the builder has been delaying the construction from more than 1 year now and I dont want to continue with it anymore. Shall I directly go to Police or send a legal notice seeking 100% amount back from the builder. Please advice asap. Thank You.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu