name change



I am from kerala working in bangalore don't have permanent address here. I got married in bangalore in a temple. After marriage, i changed my name and caste. Have valid documents

1) Arya samaj suddhi certificate,

2) Affidavit for name change signed by civil count Advocate and notary and

3) Gazette (classified given in local (Kanada) and national (English) News paper)

We went to kerala to register our marriage. Register asked for Gazette notification of Kerala Gazette for Name change, Caste and Signature. She said, she has changed her name through these process. So asked me to do the same. Then only i can register your marriage. Marriage Proof i have

1) Marriage certificate issued by temple

2) Wedding invitation card

3) Wedding photo

What is the correct Procedure to get marriage certificate in new name?



even though you changed all at karnataka, if you want change to kerala for register, you must do the same procedure for name change.


hi friends my name is ashish .my frist father is alive but there is no record of my mothers marriage and divorse, i am using his name and surname.but now i want chane my name with my second father.i just having one ration card proof with my second father and  from birth certificate to other all documents as per my frist father name.... pls give me suggestion for chaneing my father name and surname..




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x