Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANKUR (PROPRIETER)     09 May 2014

Mutation issue regarding water connection

Hi ALL,

I have purchased a flat in an apartment owned by a builder through GPA. I have transferred the electricity meter in my name after great difficulty from the builder which belongs to upper ground floor. Now when i went to get water connection i was told by DJB officials that already 6 connections has been alloted to your apartment which is in builders name and you cannot get new connection as it is beyond the sanction limit. When i asked for mutation they said that it is also not possible as the connection belongs to first and second floor and not upper ground floor. Kindly let me know is there any way to get the water connection in my name as being the actual owner of the flat, still I am not getting the water connection and the builder is holding all the six. He is also not willing to give NOC to me. Please help.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2014

With the given situation, you must rite to the builder to allot you with the water connection or give NOC for you to obtain one on your name, if he is not complying, you may initiate proper legal action after consulting a local lawyer on the subject.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register