mistake in submission in court under wrong case number

As a petitioner I have two inter-related , running parallel cases in the family court with different case numbers, The respondent has two separate lawyers.

Recently, I had to make some submission for one case but by mistake the case number mentioned on it happened to be of the other case. The submission has therefore now gone to other lawyer. I am troubled  now over the mistake and don't know what to do. My lawyer presently is abroad.

Please let me know what to do .





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x