misleading doctor certificate and creating 498a case

Hello all., My wife has registered fir on me n mom n my sisiter... Few weeks back we went to wife house to bring her back.. But they refused to talk also n made all nonsense allegations on my family.. After we coming back from der home dey have gone police station n made fir by saying dat we pulled der hairs n hitted dem etc n scolded bad words.. Dis is how fir is done n in fir case sec are 498a, n few other etc ... After dis they have send summons to whole family members for every case also.. I am tired of al dis.. Don't know what to do for dat fake fir also.
Retired employee.

You can only seek the guidance of local advocates and seek a permanent solution to face the case.



Who has send the summons? Is it a summons from the court or an intimation from the Police Station for the purpose of investigating the complaint?


Post your query in a simple "English" language for proper appreciation of facts without usage of SMS language for forming an opinion and oblige, if you have any real problem .

If you feel  it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper analyses, professional advise and proceeding.

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with relevant case file/documents (on appointment) for appreciation, professional consultancy and advise at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939                             email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x