Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     05 March 2017

Maintanance

Respected all learned,

I want to know one thing as per my knowledge in interim maintanance court orders 1/3 of amount of husband salary

which amount they count?

in hand amount?

or loan amounts are considered and deducted from husband inhand income?

which amounts do not consider while deciding the maintanance case?

please guide me..

Ronak Modi

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Can you tell us, What is the opinion of your advocate?

498a victim (job)     06 March 2017

i have not ask to him till date bcos maintanance case has not filed yet

only 498a, 323,504,506 and 34 registered in court

so for my reference only i m asking you

thanking you

TR NIMADE (AM)     06 March 2017

Very good,

You are not utilising the services of advocate to whom you have paid the money

but desring the free services in LCI  forum.

TEST YOUR ADVOCATE BY ASKING THE ABOVE QUESTION.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ronak
i have not ask to him till date bcos maintanance case has not filed yet

only 498a, 323,504,506 and 34 registered in court

so for my reference only i m asking you

thanking you

You should come out of your dreamy land and stop assuming things and pose astrological question for expertts on this forum, if there is a case and if you have been misguided by your counsel does asking questoin here help. Anyhow Mr Singh has explained how it works.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 March 2017

Your net salary after  deducting satatutory payments such as ESIC, EPF and Gratuity will be taken into account for maintenance  to your wife including your annual Income tax deductions at source. and your loan amount. If she is amere house wife you'll have to pay more interim /Alimony maintenance to her. If she is highly qualified and earns a decent salary you need not pay any maintenance at all except returning her Stridhan u/s406 IPC.

498a victim (job)     08 March 2017

Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
Your net salary after  deducting satatutory payments such as ESIC, EPF and Gratuity will be taken into account for maintenance  to your wife including your annual Income tax deductions at source. and your loan amount. If she is amere house wife you'll have to pay more interim /Alimony maintenance to her. If she is highly qualified and earns a decent salary you need not pay any maintenance at all except returning her Stridhan u/s406 IPC.

Respected madam

thank u for your valuable reply

for your info that i have not taken even a single rupee of dowry nor we have her streedhan bcos her father has not given her anything as streedhan, nor in fir they claimed that we had taken her stuffs. but the main thing is she has left home on her own, and even after calling she has not return back, in mahila daksh*ta samiti, she told the lady officer that she dont want to return and in FIR she wrote that we have not made any solution to this quarrel and abused her and her family and left the station saying that do whatever u can. and we have filed the answer that we are ready to take her back at this moment, will this contradictory answers of her effect the case against her??

its just that they want to extract money from us so did all this things

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register