Live in relationship

Dear Sir, Can married man sign live in relationship with divorcee women ? Is the live in relationship law is allowing the same ?

You being a married man can have illicit relationship with any other woman, your wife may demand divorce on that. But you cannot have open live in relationship with any other woman which includes the divorcee too.


Live in relationship is not by way of signed document, that can be done without any legal documentation by any two people, already married, divorced or unmarried. Do it as it please you with the woman if she is ready for it. What your wife will do against you is asking maintenance, place of residence and divorce from you, apart from the custody of minor children and financial support for them. All this you must be providing, the divorce, you'll be too happy to agree for anytime she ask it from you.

Dear Sir, 

Thanks for your response and advise however as understand there is supreme court recent order that this is official to live in with another women.

Can I get the copy of live in relationship document Please ?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu