Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     06 March 2017

List of proofs

Respected all,

Can i file RTI to sp office nandurbar for the certified copy of the reply given by both parties in mahila daksh*ta samiti?

can i also ask for the proofs my wife has given and the inquiry report to police to register 498a and DV case 

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 March 2017

Yes! You can.

(Guest)

No wonder your marriage is on the rocks.  You should not have married and spoiled life of a girl, you aer too immature for an institution like marriage.  To ask the above you want to ask through RTI?  Just gather guts and go to police station and ask for copy, they will give it buzo.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2017

If Mahila Daksh*t samiti is a Public Authority you can seek such douments under RTI.  If it is a private entity, it is beyond ambit of RTI Act.

Even when it is not a public authority, you have a right to seek such documents as an affected party.

498a victim (job)     07 March 2017

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !
No wonder your marriage is on the rocks.  You should not have married and spoiled life of a girl, you aer too immature for an institution like marriage.  To ask the above you want to ask through RTI?  Just gather guts and go to police station and ask for copy, they will give it buzo.

Dear Helping hand

I am not immature, its the girl who is immature, and her father and sister had spoiled her life not me.

Because of the jelousy her sister has influenced her bcos she has got better matrimonial house than her sister,

she was not given even new clothes to wear in her marriage and her father made her beg to wear clothes from other, its her immaturity and less mind that even she knows that her father and sister spoiled her life, she went away, her another point was also jelousy and comparative nature like if my cousin has done this why cant i, if her friend has mobile costlier than her than why can she had, she never seen that what she had which other dont have , but seen only what other has which she dont and starts demanding, Every house has their own environment, looking and listening to her and applying that in own house shows immaturity. its a long story if u want to know who is mature and who is immature than call me in your free time on 09898470417, i will tell u the whole story.

so before commenting you should know the situation, judging book from its cover is not at all worthing

anyways thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register