lis pendency

A person filed lawsuit on my plot (Akola, Maharashtra) based on fake oral sale deed.
He also register a les pendency on that plot which is visible on 7/12.
After few years he withdrawn the lawsuit and case is now disposed in the destrict court.
I also have the court orders with me.

Now, how can I get the les pendency removed on my plot?
My current lawyer, who handled the case, does not seem to have any idea on this.

Retired employee.

You can enclose the certified copy of such court order and apply to revenue authority for deletion of any objections in revenue records.


You can share/inbox your email address for further communication

You can take up the matter with the authrities concerned.

Deputy Manager

First of all, file complaint against your incompetent lawyer, before the lawyer's association and simultaneously act also as per the advise of Mr. GLN Prasad.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x