Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj Sharma (Legal Associate)     28 January 2011

Lets bring some changes

Hi Friends,

Good After noon to all dear friends,

I was once a student in university an doing my law degree,i was being taught that we are part of a noble profession. We have saperate entity among others professions. I was taught that will be getting new social responsibilties when i will enter in court premises. I acceted all these statement and put my first step in distt. courts being a junior advocate. Here, i was taght that i have to follow my senior's orders and commands however he hardly get time to have a glimpse on my innocent face. He is dedicated to work and know how to earn huge,no doudt he was quite intelligent also.

I worked with him for 15 months, i appeared for 15 to 20 cases daily in distt. courts. Everyday,my mother said to me to ask my senior to give some finacial help coz my father was not in a position to give expenses for my bike's petrol but my senior told me to come to office also in the evening, so here i had to face big crisis to meet my expenditure.

One day, my fathere stopped to give me pocket money because of our poor business, then a turning point came to my life. I moved to delhi from distt.. I got nothing, then i joined BPO, i think it was a big slap on this profession. U must be thinking that its my frustration only as i am speeking like this. A

Anyway,i did job for  in BPO and married,now my wife is pregnent. My company stopped our process, i am once again jobless since 3 months, did not get chance in any law firm in delhi.

Stil, i am part of this profession,i always loved to work in this profession, i hope, god will help myseldf one day.........

Pankaj Sharma

Advocate

pankaj_advo1@yahoo.co.in

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register