Legal opinion


My mother has 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My grandfather died few years ago. My grandmother is very old and has amnesia

My grandfather owned a residential land with built building near to Kolhapur. Both Mama (mother brothers) are staying at that house.

The eldest sister is alive & not in communication for several years as she has broken all ties and communication.

Due to poor financial condition, one brother wants to sell the property and wants my mother and my mother younger sister also to sell share of land property to a builder.  The builder has said he will take care of other brother and sister if they claim share .

The builder wants to sign sale agreement with one brother , my mother and  her younger sister with some partial payment. He will then intends to proceed for sale deed .

My question,

1. Is it possible that only 3 of the 5 childern to part away the share with builder.

2. in order to safeguard any litigation against my mother from brother/sister or builder in future, what kind of agreement terms should be made with builder.





1, it is not possible and not valid also. 2, if your mother wants to get away from the property, she can  get her due share in payment and  relinquish her rights favg your mama.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu