legal adoption of child to grandfather.


My younger brother is Hindu and in Army.He did love marriage with christain girl and currently have 2 daughter & a son.Both are living seprate since 3 years.My brother is involved with some other women and I am not sure about her wife what she is doing.His wife stay with her mother and she kept the son with her.Rest both daughter is living with grandfather.My brother is not giving any money to my father to look after his daughter.He gave mentance of Rs.5000/- to his wife and son every month.

My father wants legal custody and gardianship of both the daughter now as both parents are indipendent  and do not care for their daughter.Kindly advice and let us know the process for legal adoption ?

Also how my brother can stop mentance every month as well as adopt the son too.


Please revert,any body


Let grand father approach civil court under gaurdian and wards act and take custody of grand children's legally with the help of advocate.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu