Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH R (RAMU) (Student - Company Secretary )     17 August 2019

Leagle acquisition of land

Dear sir/Madam,

my father and other 3 uncles have 2.12 acres each, the land as distributed and recorded in phani..in this my grand father was made commitment and kept 4 acres separately (1 acres each) and remaining is distributed for the individual usage and my grand pa has told that who ever take caring the grany they can use this(4acres) land till her life and after her death it can be divided equally with 4 brother..and grany las passed away in 2017 October and one of uncle is not ready to distribute the land to everybody and he is telling that he had made so many expenses for grany and for that he will only utilise that 4 acres land and he does not have any intention to divide among the brothers..as though its distributed and recorded in phani with individuals name.

Can we put a case or grant the stay 9rder from the court and ask for the distribution as per the phaani..

Kindly suggest the best..

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 August 2019

Contact Advocate first and issue a notice seeking partition of such property and depending on response take his advice in filing partition suit.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 August 2019

How has htis 'commitment' been made - through a Will or settlement deed?

RAMESH R (RAMU) (Student - Company Secretary )     22 August 2019

grandfather deed not made his commitment through by will or settlement deed it's only by his words. and he has not made any documents or something for that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register