LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   25 April 2017

Lawyer is cheating

Its almost 2 years now that i am into a mutual consent case, the hearing's held in tis Hazari court Delhi, My wife is from sharanpur UP as its long distance to come up again n again for the court hearings, we both decided to dissolve our marriage without harming each other mentally and physically, both families sit together settled out it to divorce, no party has betrayal feeling for each other. But the lawyer from my side is delaying on every single thing, court accepted the 2nd motion on 17 oct 2016, the installment was paid in front of judge and even signs also done, on that day he promised that on 17 April 2017 the case will be finished as its a completion of 6 months and now on 17 April 2017 he made us sign on the papers and again promised a date of 25th April 2017, now he said that today judges are on strike I have paid the decided amount to him on my every visit to his chamber only 1 thousand left to give.On checking with court there is no strike but as i can say nothing to him so I just asked him an another date, he said on 30th April 2017 you have to come but as its Sunday and I reminded him same then in reply he said maine galat sun liya tha woh 29 hai...

my problems 1) as I dont have any grudges for my wife, we both are happily separating I don't want her to be punished like this again n again visiting court for no reason

2) i want to know what benefits the lawyer is getting for delaying up the process and making fool of us

3) as my wife is getting very angry for whatever is happening with her, she wants to re- file the case from her city. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register