LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Aniket N (personal)     19 March 2014

Land succession

hello myself Aniket  i needed information of the procedure of getting the land (residential plot) ownership tranferred to my mother and myself after the death of my father. as i searched abt the same i found that legal heir certficate / succession certificate is required. I have got a succession certificate issued by the court but the court order was for a bank account which did not have nomination and the advocate who filed the case for the succesion certificate did not inform me that i need to claim for the land also in the initial application. So for getting the land ownership transfered do i need to get again a court order mentioning about the land with all the procedure to be done again or the same document would be used for the purpose. And is it like the same order can be used for any purpose wherever i require a succession certificate to be produced as it has mention that these are the legal successors of the deceased person. there is no WILL made by my father. please guide me regarding this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register