LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind (TL)     09 May 2013

Judgement about lady primary teacher in basic education

I am searching a judgement of high court (Allahabad) about the lady primary teachers in U.P.

In this court say that lady teachers should be posted in a school that is on road. Interriar school should be avoided for lady teacher.

i found only following information about this case

Police lathi-charge on protesting teachers

TNN Sep 13, 2009, 05.57am IST

LUCKNOW: Over two dozen primary school teachers were injured when Sitapur police resorted to lathi-charge on Saturday as they were protesting against the brutal murder of a female teacher Aradhana Tiwari on Thursday.

Teachers were blocking the route in protest and demanding police to solve the case. The police initially tried to remove them without the use of force but when the protesters did not listen to them, the police cane-charged them. In the incident, over two dozen protesters suffered injuries. Some teachers alleged that police misbehaved with them.

Meanwhile, there is no progress in the probe of the murder case. Aradhana (25) was strangled to death. There were unconfirmed reports that the victim was raped as as dead sperms were found in the test of private parts. Police however said that autopsy report did not confirm rape.

Aradhana's body was found inside a sugar cane field in Rajbhar village under Machreta police circle in Sitapur on Thursday.

Aradhana left for her school on Thursday morning along with her husband Bharat Bhusan, also a teacher in another primary school in Tedwa Kala village of Sitapur.

Police said that her handbag carrying her mobile and other valuables was found missing.

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-09-13/lucknow/28111065_1_police-lathi-charge-primary-school-teachers-aradhana-tiwari

Please help me to find that judgement.

thanks in advanced

-Arviind

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register