Ipc 498

I am working in NZ on job search visa. I had an extra marital affair and did a got married in temple by just exchanching garlands. My first wife has now have come to know and filed a compliant in india against me of cheating her and wants me to come to india. But only my father is veen approached by the police/women cell as I am not available. I dont want to go back and have been asking her to come to NZ and settle down here. My questions are as below: What are the actions she can take? Can she make me deported from NZ? Is there any way to make an appeal or anticipitory bail? What are the consequences and solutions for the matter? Is my second wife would also be liable for anything since she was aware of that i am married. PS: she has the photo of me and my second wife getting married in temple.given by her. I want to give her (first wife)divorce. Please help Thanks AJ



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu