LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayakumar muppidi   12 July 2018

Interim maintenance order and divorce

1.She filed MC petition under HMA, in West Bengal. But she is residing as an Indian Muslim in Andhrapradesh and she married me as per Muslim rituals in Andhrapradesh. Interim Order Rs.3000 rupees granted to wife. Now, Can I challenge Interim Order under Sec.340 Cr.pc. Here, wife is residing in two states with two different castes. We collected her AP voterid, aadhar, ration card proofs and we got West Bengal voter id. Here, wife's family also residing in two states with two different castes. Provide me the solutions how to Quash the maintanance case and how can I get Divorce?

2. Can I summon my wife to produce her caste certificate or ID proofs Under Sec. 91 Cr.pc. in both states i.e., Andhrapradesh and West Bengal?

3. If once the court grants Interim Maintanance to wife, based on these grounds can husband get Divorce? If yes, kindly explain the procedure with petition formats.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 July 2018

iiiiiii 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2018

A voidable marriage is a legal marriage that can be cancelled at the option of one of the parties and it is subject to cancellation if contested in court. You can petition to the court for a decree of nullity to declare your marriage void on the following reason.

• either of you did not validly consent to it, whether in consequence of duress, mistake, unsoundness of mind or otherwise;

TGK REDDI   12 July 2018

Prosecuting them immediately will help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register