information about passport

Respected sir,

I am living in New Delhi and I have a query about Passport.

I had applyed for a new passport and for document I provided my birth certificate of MCD ( as i was born in delhi) but the ISSUE is that my mother's name in the certificate is written POOJA which is her home name her actual name is MADHU MEHTA and my 10th , 12th , graduation certificates has name MADHU MEHTA. My application for passport got rejected today(1-01-2013) because of this reason, so if i get a new birth certificate from MCD with my mother's alias name as MADHU MEHTA will my Passport form will be accepted ?

Please provide your vauleable thought on this issue.

Thanking you

Ksh*tij Mehta


You can't get a new birth certificate.


Sir should i get an affidavit stating that the person MADHU MEHTA is also known as POOJA.

will this work ?? because i got this suggestion from my friend.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu