If one dont appear in 2nd motion of MCD

me and wife mutually aggred for mcd. and file the same. half payment has been made in 1st motion nd wife had withdraw dv case and FIR also quashed from high court. if i dont appear in 2nd motion of mcd..whether all withradw cases can be reopen , 498a and dv.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu