Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swati Kapoor (HR)     24 August 2014

Husband in relationship with someone

Hi 

Can someone please tell me how may i find if someone if already married. If the marriage is registered, it there some way to find out.

Please help me. I am going through lot of stress and problems. I recently came to know that my husband is involved with some other girl and planning to marry her and go to US. 

Thanks,

Swati

Learning

3 Replies

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     24 August 2014

To know whether a person is married through RTI or by some of other source is concerned one can get thorough RTI but for that you have month or year and should also be aware where is the marriage is registered because one can registered the marriage any where in india/where the boy or girl reside/where the boy or girl are working etc. so if the place where the registration is done in not known that it will be tough task.

2) Ring exchange photograph is not the marriage.

Your marriage is valid marriage...

Swati Kapoor (HR)     24 August 2014

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 August 2014

He can easily get marriage registered from any of the below SDM Office

https://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_revenue/Revenue/Home/Organization+Setup/Sub+division+Offices

File an RTI Application to provide ‘information’ of marriage registration done by Mr. X (husband name) from such and such date to date of filing this RTI Application.

Similarly file an RTI Application to PIO, Tees Hazari Court, Delhi to provide ‘information’ of marriage registration done by Mr. X (husband name) from such and such date to date of filing this RTI Application from all Civil Courts in the District of NCR of Delhi.

Lastly send an application as Information Application to US Consulate in New Delhi alleging that some pending ‘Civil dispute’ between you and Mr. X (husband name) from such and such date and you fear there may be some extra-marital marriage without valid Civil Court Decree performed by Mr. X and further fear illegal means to obtain Marriage Registration Certificate from either SDM, Delhi NCR office(s) OR from one of the Civil Courts in Delhi NCR hence ‘protect’ institution of my marriage and ‘disallow’ granting of Visa to Mr. X.

Send all Application as Speed Post with AD and online track its delivery from India Post official Website.

After all above if you really fear your matrimony is in danger then Consult an local Advocate found via reference and use Civil Laws to either Restitute your conjugal Rights or proceed on dissolving your marriage whichever your wisdom appropriates accordingly.

BTW, do you really know the tough process of getting Spouse US Visa? I bet, NO, that is why you are acting on some finicky apprehension!

[Last reply]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register