Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avula Sreekanth   13 March 2019

How to prove Impotence Claim

Marriage happened 5 years back..

Both were living near to wife mom's house..

After 1.5 years of marriage, I had a frenulum tear during the intercourse and undergone frenuloplast in Apollo Hospital.. after tht all good..

After 2.5 years, I moved to a different place and wife joined me 9 months later.. she was in her mom's house

after 3.4 years, she joined me and left me after 6 months because of tug of war between us.. it was silly issues..

living saperately from past 1 year.. now she is claiming tht she is not satisfied because I always have premature ejaculation.. which is wrong...

to gain her confidence.. I had undergone Peniel Doppler, Testestrones & Semen Analysis from Apollo Hospital itself.. everything normal... sent the reports to her..

Still she filed anullity of our marriage under 12 (1) (a).. impotence..

How to defend this situation... is the medical reports sufficient to revert back the case filed on me?

Will the court directs me to the medical board for the same tests again? I can take again those tests.. np..

Thanks
A

Learning

6 Replies

Gia Khalifa   13 March 2019

Originally posted by : Avula Sreekanth
Marriage happened 5 years back.. Both were living near to wife mom's house..After 1.5 years of marriage, I had a frenulum tear during the intercourse and undergone frenuloplast in Apollo Hospital.. after tht all good..After 2.5 years, I moved to a different place and wife joined me 9 months later.. she was in her mom's houseafter 3.4 years, she joined me and left me after 6 months because of tug of war between us.. it was silly issues..living saperately from past 1 year.. now she is claiming tht she is not satisfied because I always have premature ejaculation.. which is wrong...to gain her confidence.. I had undergone Peniel Doppler, Testestrones & Semen Analysis from Apollo Hospital itself.. everything normal... sent the reports to her..Still she filed anullity of our marriage under 12 (1) (a).. impotence..How to defend this situation... is the medical reports sufficient to revert back the case filed on me?Will the court directs me to the medical board for the same tests again? I can take again those tests.. np..ThanksA

Impotence is the most used accusation by wives if they want to seek divorce, this fact it taught by the advocates themselves.  Whether she is impotent or you are impotent can not be proved in any court with or without medical records.

You will simply waste time and her advocate and your advocate will make money.

The best way to prove that you are not impotent is catch hold of some girl who can bear your child, fcuk her nicely and produce a child, take certificate from doctor stating that child is born of you ONLY.

Present it to court when your present wife in court and thereby ask her to take divorce or you yourself take divorce since you have chlid out of another woman while you are married to this crib lady.

1 Like

nice suggestion.. but let's fight it legally if she want to..

Gia Khalifa   13 March 2019

Originally posted by : Avula Sreekanth
nice suggestion.. but let's fight it legally if she want to..

You take mutual divorce.  Its useless to fight in court, you are using your dic wheere you should have used your head.

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     13 March 2019

Impotency means incapacity to consummate the marriage that is incapacity to perform conjugal intercourse with the spouse. If your mental or physical condition makes consummation of the marriage, an impossibility, then you are impotent. You will have ti defend the case and prove that marriage has been consummated. Do not go to prove that you are not impotent. Because there is a term relative impotency which will come in picture. A person can be potent with a particular female, however he can be impotent with respect to other female. So your will get advantage. Just prove that marriage had been consummated.

Thanks Deepak... any suggestion how to prove if the marriage is consummated..

Martin S.   13 March 2019

Well advised by Gia Khalifa, advocate.

You compromise with OP and take mutual divorce.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register