LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dharanidhar (student)     06 August 2015

How to compromise ?

there was a roberry case filed on sections IPC 448, 294(b), 392, 397 if the case was to be ended in a peaceful way what we should do ? it should not effect both the parties(students) When i was out of room 3 unknown persons came to my room and threatened my friend that i have to pay them Rs 5000, i talked to them at the time of incident but they didnt provided any related information of them, later they carried way 2 laptops, mobile phones, harddisk with them. we approached police next day and within 3 days they recovered the belongings, now thing is accused persons are students (ages 23, 21, 19) so we thought to get compromised so that their life will not effect further. opposite party lawyer is asking us to answer in court, that we don't know the persons and never seen. will this type of answering effect me from police side ? as the police will appear in court on next sessions to quash the FIR ?

i would like to close this case asap in a peaceful way, kindly suggest some possible ways.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register