Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narendra   13 April 2017

How I obtain copies complete case file from H.C.

Sir, How can I obtain a set of copies of all my case file or any particular document from H.C., whom to apply also provide regarding procedures and in how many days ? Can I use R.T.I. or anything else Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 April 2017

You can submit copy application to the concern high court.

1. Contents of application for certified copies. —.(i).Every application for a certified copy shall bear the prescribed Court-fee stamp and shall state whether the copy is required for private use or otherwise. It shall be stated in the application whether the copy is required urgently or in the ordinary course. The application may be made by the party himself or by his recognised agent or by his Advocate and may also be sent by post. Where a party applies for a certified copy by post other than registered, post, the date of its receipt by the office of the Court would be the date of the presentation of the application. Whenever such application is made by registered post, the same shall be prepaid for acknowledgment and the date of posting of the letter would be the date of presentation of the application to the Court. (ii) Application for certified copies for purposes other than private use shall be accompanied by the requisite court-fee stamp prescribed for certified copies under the Court-fees Act. (iii) Application for certified copies of documents liable to stamp duty under Article 26 of Schedule 1 of the highcourts Stamp Act, 1958, shall be accompanied by a general stamp paper of the requisite denomination. 

Narendra   13 April 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Rama chary, if we submit the relevant document to S.C. shell it be private use or otherwise ? Shell I need certified copy or anything else Regards Narendra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register