Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasugee (house wife)     25 September 2015

Has anyone got out of shaha fin lease's autocracies?

A few years ago there was a discussion in this forum with reg to Standard Charterd Bank selling its customers credentials to Shaha Fin Lease, in the year 2010 and this company  now taking law into its hand is threteaning customers, by calling them at odd hours/ threatening of physical attacks, calling official colleagues of the customers and telling them that the person is owing some crores of amount etc, speaking filthy and unparliamentry words, has any one won any battle against this SHAHA FIN LEASE?

Learning

9 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     25 September 2015

Well i had handeled the matter for my client with Shaha Finlease. The matter got settled amicably as the client wasn't interested to fight court case against them.

If you need any assistance, then you may call on the below given number.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 September 2015

All acts of M/s Shaha Fin Lease that you have posted in this thread and other thread are illegal, offence, punishable:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Standard-Chartered-Bank-Sold-My-Banking-Credentials-to-Shaha-39265.asp#.VgU4C31-jMo

You may go thru another thread at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

and you would know what to do and how to proceed?

You may also go thru other publications on M/s Standard Chartered Bank, Shaha Fin Lease at various forums/portals including but not limited to portal of Government for decisions of Distt./State/National Forum……………………..

confonet.nic.in

1 Like

vasugee (house wife)     26 September 2015

Is Shaha Fin Lease is approved NBFC list of RBI, can any one send the list, if it is no so, can we collectiely write to the finance minister and RBI, there may be many victims of this Shaha in this forum?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2015

There have been and there are Credit Card members associations and some of them might be doing meaningful job.

More such forums/associations can be formed.

Certainly anyone whose rights are violated can approach regulator,state, court of law...................

After all court and state is 'Parens Patriae'...........................................Parent to the nation.

Another thread is in progress at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Credit-card-issue-562251.asp

You can search threads on M/s Standarad Chartered bank, Shaha Finlease in both experts/forum section by typing key word ’ Standarad Chartered bank', ...........................' Shaha Finlease’ in search option ……………………………….”SEARCH Q & A”………………………..”SEARCH Threads & POSTS” on right hand side of the web page.

vasugee (house wife)     26 September 2015

Kumar Doab Sir, thank u so much for the immediate reply, can u suggest me any associations of SCB credit card holders with address, so that I can contact them for fruther clarifications

Can I have ur email id sir pl?

Search at Google. You will find.

You may club the feedback from various threads initiated by you and proceed..........

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Battle-against-shaha-fin-lease-amp-standard-chartered-bank-562416.asp

SHAHA FINLEASE CUSTOMER SERVIC (BANKING)     20 March 2019

Dear Customer,

We request you to provide the contact details to assist you.

please feel free to call or write to us for any further clarification at 8976069758 / customerservice@shahafinlease.com.

Thanks and Regards

Customer Service

Shaha finlease pvt ltd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register