half marrige case

My marriage was fixed with the agreement of my family member with in my caste
My engagement was completed with that girl
After the engagement my Dad called to girl’s father to fix the date of marriage they were keep saying will confirm a best date and let you know
They didn’t replied till next 3 months
Suddenly girl’s father came at my place and said will not marriage with you boy and he left.
We were keep asking the reason but he didn’t replied anything

After 2 months we got to know from our relatives that, that girl married with someone else.
Now her father is saying the return my stuffs which I have given you in engagement,  so we are saying that return our stuff then we will return yours 
Her father is saying that we don’t have your stuffs we already returned it you and return mine
However he didn’t return our stuff..
Her father is saying that I will file a case against you section 406
Also he filed a complaint to police station stating that I have return the stuffs and  they are not retuning mine
Please suggest what to do




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu