Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RANGAM SREEDHAR   16 January 2020

Gwop

Dear Sir,

My wife died due to cancer and before her death, she filed 498A u/s 3&4.

After my wife died, my in-laws denied to give my child and I asked police to help but no use answer was my wife filed 498a case against me.

Filed petition in LOK ADALAT, but there they refused to show me, my baby, also and they were helpless and advised to file the GWOP case.

Filed  GWOP case, Last one-year no counter was filed and when the case was ex-party due to negligence in filing counter then they came up and filed counter. Filed interim custody also. 

But my lawyer says that it takes time as the judge who takes charge recently is not good. I am unable to understand what to do and I also heard that they are trying my baby that she will stay with their grandparents only.

My inlaws are agriculture labours with income Rs 30,000/Year which I submitted their income certificate in court and they also aged 70 years which they gave self-declaration to passport office that "I am escaping from taking care of my baby as they are suffering from old age problems" it happened when they tried to make my passport cancel as I moved to another country recently but they opposed it.

I tried to file a case in Andhra Pradesh high court but recently hight court was moved to Amaravathi and fully messed up. My inlaws filed counter simply to extend the case. 

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help me I want my baby back as my parents are trying to get me second marriage and I don't want to have, as l don't have trust on this generation girl that they take care, my baby.

I am ready to do whatever you suggest getting my baby back expect to give my inlaws money as first they asked 3 lakh and when I was ready they extended to 10 lakh.

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 January 2020

Dear sir,

You have already filed case so go ahead and contest the case fast. In my view matter's fortune does not decide by nature of judge.

Regards,

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 January 2020

Please post simple facts.

RANGAM SREEDHAR   17 January 2020

This is the problem in india. No one believes Facts and every one believes myths.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2020

Since the GWOP case is pending before court, you may have to wait for the legal process to take its own course of action.

You have strong point on your side especially with the given economic and old age background of your parents in law, you may not find it difficult to succeed in your case. However if you do not have faith in your advocate you are at your liberty to change the lawyer and proceed through another lawyer for more effective results.

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     02 February 2021

A Survey is being conducted for Reforms in functioning of Family Courts in India.

Separated Parents in Child Custody / Visitation disputes are requested to participate and fill the form in link below.

Our Children Deserve Better

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfb-7gq8lVMUed9PQqkMV3gYCb5TC5WgH5wMKV0uaJB-Rc9yQ/viewform

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register