guide me

We are S.C community, in my village named Adhi he is upper caste and financial, political influence person, this person attacked my father and tees in the name of caste.therefore my father compliant to nearest Police Station date 03/08/2018 but P.S.I received the compliant not given any acknowledge and also not filed F.I.R and not give any protection against that person Adhi. then my father appeal to DySP to pray give protection and take action of my compliant.therefore DySP order to PSI by mobile call ' to take action and give legal protection to compliant' but PSI still not take any action and didn't not given any protection of us..so please guide me next what will do?

File a complaint before area Magistrate under the provisions of Section 200 read with 156 of Cr. PC through a local prudent lawyer.



In addition to the above views I would suggest you file a complaint before Special court for necessary action against that person, and asldso makes a prayer to remove him from that locality if your area is tribal areas.


Thanks very much sir
Retired employee.

Take Assistance of your local association, as they are influential and powerful.  Submit petition to collector, SP and to CM.  (Same petition, but address changes)  Get the petition drafted by an advocate for more impact.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu